Logkat allows you to read your Android devices logs even when you are not connected to a computer. This is an invaluable resource when developing applications, as you will be able to debug your apps even when you are nowhere near a computer. With Logkat you can:
- See color coded log messages
- Use the filtering system to only see messages you want
- Use the tabbed interface to manage multiple filters
- Save the log to your device for future reading
- Pause logging temporarily to give yourself more time to read
- Read logs from any of the three buffers, and at any message level
For more features, check out Logkat Pro!
Please contact the developer for any feature requests / errors encountered when using the application.
Warning: If kept running in the background, logkat will carry on consuming battery, so please remember to close it properly!
Logkat (logcat reader) is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-25. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
Logkat (logcat reader) (version 1.2) has a file size of 113.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.